CHOOSE YOUR PRICING PLAN
Initial Consult/Exam$90.00Valid for one year
- An initial consultation consists of a 20 minute discussion
- of your health history followed by a 40 minute
- chiropractic examination. The examination is a functional
- assessment which identifies limitations in range of motion,
- joint restrictions, muscular imbalances, nerve dysfunction,
- and orthopedic tests to rule-in and rule-out specific health
- conditions in order to arrive at an accurate clinical
An initial consultation consists of a 20 minute discussion of your health history followed by a 40 minute chiropractic examination. The examination is a functional assess...
Initial Consultation and Examination
Your second appointment will be a Report of Findings, which includes a summary of the functional examination and x-ray findings (if x-rays have been ordered), your diagno...
Report of Findings and Initial Treatment
Before becoming a chiropractor, Dr. Jenna was a sigma chiropractic patient for over 15 years. She is an avid supporter of this chiropractic system, and as such, she has ...
Sigma Instrument-Assisted Adjustment
Chiropractic care has a myriad of positive health benefits, without the stress and invasiveness of surgery, or the side-effects of taking medication. Chiropractic care tr...
Manual Adjustment and Postural Education
Babies have spines too! It is recommended to have your little one assessed and treated at each developmental milestone to ensure their nervous system is functioning optim...
Pediatric Chiropractic Session
Chiropractic care in pregnancy is vital to the normal physiological function of both the mother and baby throughout pregnancy, birth, and post-partum. Dr. Jenna is certif...
Certified Webster Technique